201. Invincible
National Day Celebrations was FUN FUN FUN. I wore my snsd shirt (again) and my pink F21 shoes teehee(: Yes I got criticised by everyone saying my shoes were too big but they were my size! ): We were all so nervous and excited for our event haha. And so after the principals and teachers' Charlie Chaplin dance, it was the Sec 4 cohort flashmob! We prepared so hard for it and it was eventually a success! The teachers said it looked really nice and we really caught the school by surprise! Yay! Kudos to the Exco, Tessa and me (yes, me.) for the awesome event and for the whole sec 4 cohort for putting in so much effort in learning the dances and for making the event a super success! Break it down, boys and girls, jet lag and then all for one! And then we burst out into the family dance! Probably the second last time I'm going to do the family dance ): Certainly one of the most memorable times in St. Nicks♥ I'll post the video when I get it! So then we went around hunting for teachers to take pictures after the event and Mrs Tian was so epic.. "Girls, hurry! SO HOT!" haha she's so funny. Then 4W started singing call me maybe and I screamed out my number to them. Teehee. And I am pretty certain we took the most epic class picture ever! So after that Andrea, Amanda and I started trying to take pictures of our jump splits and we successfully did it after many many many many attempts! The picture's below!
Yay then it was a meese outing! It was Audrey's blur and 'huh'ness at it's maximum haha. We went to marche and we ended up sharing cause it was so expensive sigh x__x We then went to scape to play truth or dare where I shocked everyone with my oh-so-truthful-truth statement (: We went shopping and I saw the most gorgeous pair of heels ever in New Look. Sigh but it was so expensive I was sure my mom wouldn't allow me to buy it ): But it was so pretty meh ): It was like 70 bucks le sighpie x_x But anyway, I love meese!
In short, this was the best danceathon/ national day celebration ever!! Visuals down here ↓↓↓
FAMILY PICTURE ♥
Heidi♥♥♥
This is the most epic class picture ever. All of us going crazy and the teachers are just like /awkward smile/
Our successful jump split!!
Meese! Minus Jermaine cause she couldn't come and Audrey and Eli cause they came late ):
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This cut off is dedicated to Audrey and Huishi my loves hehe ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Because I love them so much :3 Please forgive me, because I am not very good at expressing my love haha.
I love these two people so much cause they've been through so much with me and we're still as close as ever despite the fact that I'm not in the same class as them! And I enjoy poking fun at them as much as they enjoy trolling on me during our recesses B) And they're so cool you probably need to wear a winter jacket while near them (Please pardon my puns. If that it even considered one...) Haha but honestly the friendship with these two kiddos is too great to express through a blog post! And the 3 of us need to go on a food cum shopping spree after Os! I AM BOOKING THE BOTH OF YOU RIGHT AT THIS INSTANT HAHA. We can be BFFs for the rest of our lives like my best friend and audrey's best friend (:
Thanks
Huishi for guiding me during "the times when Zhen Yi was still a smallie" and for being one of the few people how know about my primary school life, thanks to audrey! It's probably destined that we became friends ♥ And thank you for being an awesome photoshop and online shopping buddie! We can go do some real life shopping after Os!
Thank you
Audrey for constant being so blur cause it's so hilarious haha. AND STOP TALKING ABOUT MY PRIMARY SCHOOL MOMENTS AND THE TIMES WHEN I WAS A SMALLIE HAHA. Now I'm a tallie!!! Taller than you! And make up with your best friend soon kay! Harhar.
Haha I love you guys♥