211. Flower Power.
22 November: A Night With The Stars, Graduation Night!
Yay the day finally came! It went so fast though ):
Met Heidi, Rachel and Eli at Orchard Hotel at around 3? And then we checked in and I slacked haha. Changed and put on some make up. Like gold glitter under my eyes hehe it was so pretty and then went down to the ballroom.
So majority of the people were late and we had some walk in rehearsal which was... Awkward cause Peipei and Li-an were walking so damn fast I couldn't catch up at all so Heidi and I were like slow down!!! And then we decided that we shouldn't walk behind them anymore haha.
Then we slacked outside abit more and then came the real thing, which was super awkward cause there was a traffic jam and we were just like stuck infront of the teachers table, with all of them staring at us... Yeah, sense the major awkwardness man. And I was literally dying in my 4.5 inch heels. But I liked how they made me taller than the others hehe.
Then before the dinner officially started, they had some disco lights thingy and it was super funny cause Jingwen and I were all like "Eh shine on us Leh" and the SPOTLIGHT REALLY STOPPED ON US. So we just burst out into laughter haha it was so funny.
And then my seniors came!!!!!! Yay! I was towering over them so they made me bend down to take pictures hahaha so funny. And they went to chat with their teachers so I was beside them being all /smiles awkwardly
Then I went to take pictures with teachers and obviously being the bias person I am,
I went to find Mdm Suah first ^^ I took super a lot of pics with her cause the lighting was so bad and the camera was being especially stupid that day ): so she went all "again?! Can pass already anot?" And then I was just like "no cannot!" But then we managed to do the heart shape pose haha ^^ and then I went to find Ms Lee and Su Lao Shi! ^^ he commented that I was the person that looked the least awkward in a picture with him cause he said everyone stood quite a distance from him except me! Whoops. And he reminded me that I still owe him orange bowl... Ms Lee was just like "You ah! So tall suddenly!" ): hey I was always tall... Or at least since last year. And I took one with Li Lao Shi too!
Then we continued eating and all and Ter suddenly sang the IJ song and wisdom made a super long line along the side and got all the teachers staring at us haha. And dancing the family dance in heels is no joke I tell you no joke. I didn't eat that much that day cause I was too busy taking pictures. I really liked the jellyfish though!!!! It tasted G O O D.
So we then made our way back to our room and Heidi totally kicked off her heels at the lift lobby. I didn't cause I wanted to maintain my image! Hee. And I was the first person to fall asleep. At like 1.30 am. But I had a super good time with the sleepover buddies! And they said I didn't even flinch when the alarm clock rang. Haha, deep sleeper.
Dedications here.

Thank you my dear seniors Chong and Wong for specially making their way down to the ulu orchard hotel for me (': and thank you guys for helping me pull through those years in gym! Time has passed so fast but I'm glad we managed to stay this close! Let's go swimming often!!! And go travelling when we're older!
Thanks Heidi for being a super awesome table partner and for giving me a scratchable world map! Teehee. Thanks for helping me in stuff like amath cause I was and still am absolutely clueless (even after O's.) for entertaining me with your epic fails, sheepish smell/smile etc. I still can't get over it lol. And also for tolerating my many flaws. I thought I'd never say this but I love you! (I hope you don't read my blog...)
Jermaine! Thanks for being a special triangle with uncontrollable laughter. Thanks for understanding me when no one else could and for spreading your extremely (really) contagious laughter to everyone. And telling Mdm Suah my name's zhenzhen. (And she actually believed it...) .__.

Audrey and Huishi! Thanks for being the best of friends to me! And for always protecting me from all those dangers and evils hahaha. And for trolling on me during recesses even though we troll on Audrey sometimes too! Haha. And for the helium balloons on my birthday even though the pink balloon was a meanie ): even though we only managed to be in the same class for 1 year? I'm still glad we managed to stay so close just from the recesses throughout these years! Luv you guys so so so so much!!!!

Study bunnies!!!! The few months spent studying with you guys were extremely fruitful and fun filled!!!!!!! Thank you for tolerating my many meals and questions as also for being a very very very effective study group who managed to get my momentum back and going! ^^

Mdm Suah, for being an extremely cute and relatable physics teacher despite the short period of time we had together! One of the teachers who I felt I could really talk to in times of need cause she really seemed to understand me. Thank you for answering my numerous physics doubts and for sacrificing so much time for me and for wisdom ^^ oh and for letting me stuff you with good food like Hanuta haha. And also for joining me in my many funny antics during and after lessons! Good memories, I already promised to visit you whenever I can, so I will! ^^
Ms Lee! For being an enjoyable and funny geography teacher in sec 1 and sec 4, SS teacher in Sec 3, and for igniting my interest in geog! YAYERZ. Thank you got letting me stuff you with Haribos on many occasions! Although we did make you angry sometimes and you came off as cold during a period of time, I will really miss your geog lessons ): Please have a healthy and cute baby and let me see him/her hehe ^^

Su Lao Shi for being an extremely wonderful form teacher for the year! For putting in so much efforts into notes and for always suan-ing me during lessons and for never doubting my geographical capabilities! For standing my nonsense and crap talks when I see you along the corridors in school and yes, I'll buy you orange bowl (one day...)

Li Lao Shi! For being a great teacher-in-charge for 2-3 years? Yes! For always giving me food (bananas) and other stuff (the glow sticks during grad night) for suan-ing me whether individually or when teamed up with Su Lao Shi... For always being taller than me even when I wear 4.5 inch heels...
Mrs Tian for being a super duper dedicated English teacher. Despite the many pieces of homework given, I know she did it all for the sake of us (':
Mrs Fung for being an enjoyable + qtpie math teacher. For tolerating my brain's extremely slow rate of efficiency/accuracy/speed when it comes to math... And also for never giving up on me ^^ and for "no matter what grade you get, I still love you." Awwwww
And last but definitely not least, 3W'11/4W'12!
Thank you for being such a wonderful and enjoyable class! Even though we were noisy, the teachers loved us for our bubbly personalities and enthusiasm! We did have our fair share of quarrels and arguments but that brought us closer together and allowed us to think before acting. Thanks for accepting me for who I am even though many of you thought I was cold/intimidating but I ended up as a dork and a person who is always baika ): We definitely made many beautiful memories together and although we can't relive them, I'll keep them in my heart forever.
Words cannot express how much I love/appreciate these people here, but I tried my best ^^